Terms and Conditions of Renting the Apartments / Terms and Conditions of Booking
1) General Provisions
- The Client shall read these Terms and Conditions before booking an Apartment and entering into a rental agreement.
- The Terms and Conditions specify the rules of booking and short-term rental of apartments advertised at www.mountainandsea.pl
- By making the booking you confirm that you accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The Apartment may be booked for a period of at least one day which is also the minimum duration of the rental agreement.
- The owner of the Apartments reserves the right to set other periods of stay, longer than the minimum ones.
- Only an adult with full capacity to perform legal acts may be a Client.
- Travel, board and organization of time during stay are the sole responsibility of the Client. The concluded agreement covers only the rental of the Apartment.
- Mountainandsea Apartments reserves the right to refuse booking and to cancel confirmed booking without providing a reason. If Mountainandsea cancels a booking, any amounts paid by the Client shall be immediately refunded.
- Under the rental agreement Mountainandsea shall prepare the Apartment and make it available for the Client in return for an agreed fee.
- Mountainandsea may refuse to hand the Apartment over for use if the Client or a person covered with the Client’s booking:
– does not have a valid ID,
– does not have funds to pay for the stay at the Apartment,
– is under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants,
– is aggressive,
– grossly violated these Terms and Conditions or the agreement during a previous stay.
- The Client may receive an invoice for staying in the Apartment. The Client should notify Mountainandsea about the invoice when making the booking.
- The Client may book the Apartment by:
– phone at 609 888 881,
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– website www.booking.com
- Check-in starts at 14:00 and check-out ends at 11:00.
- The stay in the Apartment starts between 14:00 and 20:00 on the first day of the booked period. The Client shall take the Apartment over from the Mountainandsea representative at an hour agreed on by the Parties, checking its technical condition and cleanliness. Local offices are open during specific hours, depending on season and town. Detailed information about the Apartment’s technical condition may be provided to the Client upon request. If the Client plans to arrive at a different time than the office’s opening hours, the Client shall notify employees about it within at least 24 hours before the day of arrival. An additional fee of PLN 50 may apply to arrivals after 20:00.
- The check-out should be completed on the last day of the stay as specified in the booking, however not later than by 11:00 on that day. If the Client fails to vacate the Apartment by the time specified in the preceding sentence, the Client shall be charged with an additional fee of PLN 100 for each consecutive started hour of occupying the Apartment. Leaving the Apartment, the Client shall lock it and return the key to the person responsible, by prior arrangement.
- The fee for renting the Apartment shall be each time agreed on with the Client.
- The fee for renting the Apartment covers preparation of the Apartment and a fee for the stay in the Apartment of persons specified in the agreement.
- Additional fees and deposits, specified in the agreement, may be added to the fee.
- The rental agreement shall not cover additional cleaning services, additional change of towels, rental of a crib, stay of an animal and parking.
- Once booking has been made, within 3 days, the Client shall pay a booking fee of 30% of the fee for renting the Apartment to the bank account specified in the booking form. If the payment is not made within that time, Mountainandsea reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Final cleaning of the Apartment in the case of a stay of less than 5 days shall cost PLN 85.
- Tourist tax per day:
ŚWINOUJŚCIE 4 zł/ for day
SZKLARSKA PORĘBA 2,17 zł/ for day
- Children under 3 years of age stay free of charge.
4) Booking Change or Cancellation
- It is possible to change the dates of the booking only if the Apartment is available at the new dates proposed by the Client. In such case no additional fee shall be charged for the change. The Client may change the dates of the booking at no cost up to 14 days before the planned arrival, provided that the Apartment is available.
- Mountainandsea may change the booking in the case of force majeure which makes it impossible for Mountainandsea to provide services. Force majeure means: a natural catastrophe, seizure of the Apartment by any national authority for any purpose, strikes, wars, riots as well as a disruption in the supply of electricity, gas, heating or water to the Apartment. In such case Mountainandsea shall propose other dates to the Client or withdraw from the agreement, refunding any booking fees paid by the Client (booking cancellation).
- Mountainandsea reserves the right to cancel the booking without providing a reason within 24 hours from making the booking. If the booking is cancelled, the Client shall receive a refund of all paid amounts.
5) Booking Cancellation, Shortening the Stay
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before the arrival, the paid booking fee shall not be refunded. Cancellation within such period means the paid amount is 100% non-refundable. If the Client cancels the stay during a booked day, Mountainandsea shall not refund the fee for that day.
- If the Client shortens the stay, i.e. if the agreement is terminated with immediate effect for reasons on the part of the Client, the Client shall cover all costs of renting the Apartment for the whole booked period.
- Mountainandsea does not allow animals in the Apartment.
- If there is an animal in the Apartment, the Client shall bear full responsibility for any damages caused by the animal. Any caused damages, including the costs of their removal, shall be covered by the Client within 7 days of the check-out at the latest. Furthermore, Mountainandsea shall charge an additional fee of PLN 300 per day for an animal’s stay in the Apartment.
7) House Rules
- The Client, persons staying in the Apartment and persons invited by the Client shall observe quiet hours from 22:00 until 7:00 and shall not organize loud, bothersome meetings or parties. If Mountainandsea receives a justified complaint, it shall have the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect without any obligation to refund any fees for the whole booked period.
- During quiet hours only the Client and persons listed in the booking may stay in the Apartment.
- The Client shall keep the Apartment in proper condition, use it according to its purpose as well as observe the house rules and rules of good-neighbourliness. If this obligation is violated, Mountainandsea shall have the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect without any obligation to refund any fees for the whole booked period.
- The Client shall leave the Apartment in no worse condition than the one found on the day of check-in.
- The Client shall use the Apartment according to its purpose. The Client shall not remove any elements of the Apartment’s furnishings and decorations. The Client shall not duplicate keys to the Apartment given to the Client for the duration of the stay.
- Smoking in the Apartment is strictly prohibited. If the Client fails to observe this ban, the Client shall be charged with a fine of PLN 500, i.e. the costs of washing the curtains and bed covers.
- The Client shall each time secure the Apartment upon leaving, closing windows, locking entrance doors and keeping the keys safe.
8) Additional Information
- The Client accepts that there is no safety deposit box in the Apartment; therefore, the Client shall secure any objects carried into the Apartment, including valuables and money, against damage or loss.
- The Client gives consent to the processing of the Client’s personal data for the purposes of booking, database entry and marketing, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997. Personal data provided by the Client are processed by Mountainandsea solely for the purpose of performing the agreement pursuant to the Polish law and the Personal Data Protection Act. The data shall not be provided or made available to third parties.
- The Client and the persons listed by the Client in the booking as well as persons staying in the Apartment with the Client’s knowledge or consent accept that CCTV has been installed for safety reasons and monitors the entrance to the Apartment and the area along the terrace.
Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall enter into force within 14 days from notification thereof through publication on the website.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is: 1) the necessity to process them for the performance of a contract for provision of a service by electronic means (point (b) of Article 6(1) of GDPR) 2) legitimate interest of the Administrator in the form of processing your correspondence and carrying out marketing activities (point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR).
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition necessary to conclude the agreement and perform services by electronic means. The refusal to provide personal data shall mean that provision of services by the Administrator is not possible.